PDA

View Full Version : Central AR areas needing caches

jcblough
01-21-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm piling up cache containers and looking for some places that are lacking in caches that people would like to see more in the area - any suggestions?

OldRiverRunner
01-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Something non-urban and non-micro. I'm tired of the skirt lifters and other micros placed near boring shopping areas! Take me some place interesting! IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS! Make me work to get to the cache and have it in a place that I will thank you for bringing me to once I get there! -- ORR

01-24-2007, 07:09 AM
Not all micros are bad, and some urban areas (mostly parks) are nice locations. I've found several peaceful, underutilized parks due to micros located in the middle of town.

I agree that the skirt-lifting micro-cache at Wal-mart is just plain annoying to me, but some people like those too.

That said, I'm with ORR. A hike deep into the woods to find a cache someplace with a view, a waterfall, or neat rock formation is my favorite kind.

David Mc

jcblough
01-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Skirt lifters are a no-no on my list. I generally prefer micros just b/c regular sized ones can only be hid so many ways. I prefer hikes into the woods myself, just my list of places to put them is growing shorter. I need to do some more research.

Q
01-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Clinton in your idea of central? I have been trying but struck out and got runaround my first set of ideas. There are no real caches in town here.