PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Dovish caching

Q
12-26-2006, 06:11 AM
Saw an episode of exploring AR, or whatever it is called now on AETN, featuring caching. Was this a new segment or has it been around a while? They flashed a 06 sig at the end, but I know the piece on AR Canoe Club hs been around awhile. Who was the "guest" showing Chuck the 411?

5beavers
01-01-2007, 03:55 PM
we seen that episode too and we thought it was ar_kayaker. we were very excited to see that the game is getting so much publicity.

Huntin4Cache
01-01-2007, 07:21 PM
The show was filmed in June of 2006 and aired in August. I had contacted Chuck Dovish about doing a story on Geocaching with poppy of nonnipoppy and Golf of Golfnutz, who at the time were the top two Geocaching Teams in Arkansas but because of rain, the day they had planned to film was canceled, when it was rescheduled poppy and Golf both had other things planned and were unable to be there for the filming of the story 8O. So without poppy and Golf, we tried to do our best to tell folks about Geocaching. The Geocachers on the show were ARVS#2, CacheNaFlash, OzarkMtnGhost, and myself Huntin'4Cache.

5beavers
01-02-2007, 08:22 AM
oops! :oops: we stand corrected. thanks for crearing that one up. :mrgreen: