PDA

View Full Version : Oct 8th Meet and Greet

Team_Pink
08-29-2006, 07:16 PM
The NEA Meet and Greet has been posted on GC.com. I will bring a couple of BBQ grills to cook on and we can pitch in together and have an eat out. I'm thinking that 1:30 til 2:00. This should give most folks to go to church, run home and change clothes and make it in time to eat.

Hot dogs and Hambuger meat - Tech_Guy and the Missus
Plates - cachecrazies
Potato Salad - Laffoon
Sodas X2 - Laffoon
Chicken - Grzz51
Baked Beans/Tea/Lemonade - TDowler
Rotel and Chips - Mailman72432
Buns and drinks - jacksonb
Salsa, chips, bottled water - golfpt
Ice - Sean Athair and Crazy Mick
Diabetic friendly - theLonecacher
Dessert - JJED

If I have forgotten anyone so far, please email me. I have been more than a little busy and I would hate to miss someone's post.

cachecrazies
08-29-2006, 07:56 PM
I guess we haven't replied on here - so we will!

Looking forward to getting together again and whatever we can do to help we will gladly do! We always enjoy getting together with other cachers! :D

idratherbehiking
08-29-2006, 08:22 PM
I want to try and come but I will have to wait a couple of weeks to see what my October schedule at work looks like. I have already asked for the next weekend off for the other event so I don't know if I can get 2 weekends in a row. There are a few caches around the area that I have been wanting to find and I have a friend who just started school at ASU that I'd like to visit. So hopefully I will be able to make it.

Gaddiel
08-30-2006, 07:02 AM
What's the GC number of this event?

Team_Pink
08-30-2006, 10:50 AM
GCY0V6 (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCY0V6&Submit6=Go)

Gaddiel
08-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks! I've posted a news item about this event for you on the home page.

grzz51
09-02-2006, 06:20 AM
Mz Grzz and I plan to be there and meet some other cachers. There are hardly any cachers down here in the Helena area. I think we are the only active ones here. She said she'll bring some chicken breasts for those who don't eat burgers or dogs.
Grzz51