PDA

View Full Version : Adding a Form to Download Section

OldRiverRunner
08-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Last week, I wanted to load the new Ozark NF permit forms onto the Download section. However, from the instructions, it appears that the form must be on a web page and cannot be loaded from one's PC (like you would do with a picture file). 8O Is this correct? Or am I missing something? :roll: I ended up emailing the forms to LadyEngineer, who then passed them on to Gaddiel, who finally was able to get them loaded. Is there any easier way? :wink: -- ORR

Gaddiel
08-29-2006, 06:55 AM
It appears that you are correct. In this case, I ended up putting the files on my own web space and then linking to them from ArkGeo. As far as I can tell, that's the only way a file can be put into the Downloads section...

Wayne

polijn
08-29-2006, 12:24 PM
If we had a YahooGroup or something similar we could store a lot of this stuff there instead of taking up space on your personal website. ;)

Gaddiel
08-29-2006, 03:36 PM
I'm guessing, but PHPNuke (our web site software) is probably set up like this to prevent unauthorized files being uploaded to the web site.

It's not a problem for me, since I have plenty of web space to work with. By the way, if any of you have anything ArkGeo related that you would like to get put on the site, just send it to me and I'd be glad to host it and link to it from ArkGeo...

Wayne