PDA

View Full Version : DemonicAngel moves out west!

Spice
08-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I just received an e-mail from DemonicAngel and they leave tomorrow to move from the area and to another state. They leave behind only one active cache that I took up their offer to adopt.

When I first began geocaching only a few months ago they were the only geocachers I knew. I want to take this time to tell them Goodbye (for now).

I know they still have connections here and hope to return from time to time for geocaching events. I hope they are able to.

Unfortunately, my wife and I never were able to get together with them to go caching. I hope when they come back for a visit we will get to.

Thank you Tonya and Jim for helping me out when I was starting out!

Goodbye, Good luck, and be careful!

Happy caching!

OldRiverRunner
08-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Best of luck to you, Tonya and Jim! I hope you can bring the geocaching in your new home area up to the Arkansas standards! Give 'em some real devious hides!

Until our geocaching trails cross again,

Old River Runner

demonicangel
09-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks you guys!! We'll definatelly be back to visit. Arkansas is and always will be home to the both of us.
Getting up here and settled in has been cahos, but now I think we have everything lined out. We plan on our first caching day here in WA this week and I'm anctious to see if their 4's and 5's are anything like what we cut our teeth on in and around Clarksville. If not then they are in for some major headaches when we borrow some ideas we brought with us to make some really demonic hides.
Til Later
The Demonic One