PDA

View Full Version : We are moving

thenaturenurd
01-19-2006, 09:23 PM
If you didnt see my earlier post...its official. We are moving from AR to Connecticut. I am taking a job at a camp in NW Connecticut. We are both looking forward to it. I wont forget the friends I have made while here in Arkansas. Come up and cache the NE sometime soon!!

Craig

01-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Will you be disabling your caches when you depart?

Woodwalker9
01-20-2006, 12:39 AM
Craig,
Congratulations on your new job. It sounds really exciting. You have been a huge asset to Arkansas Geocaching and will be missed. Our loss is Connecticut's gain. Best of luck to you.

Pat/woodwalker

thenaturenurd
01-20-2006, 09:02 PM
I will miss you all...as of today all my caches have been archived in Arkansas look for some soon in Connecticut and surrounding states...

BACKPACKNJACK
01-20-2006, 10:00 PM
And here I was saving a zillion questions for thenaturenurd 8O
Good luck to ya, there are a lot of people here in Arkansas who will not forget you so stay in touch.
I hope you and your family enjoyed your time here in the "Natural State"
BPNJ

thenaturenurd
01-21-2006, 03:29 PM
I will still be available to take questions Jack...anyone can pm me on here and I will respond ASAP. Ill check in from time to time and see how things are back here in "the natural state"...

Y'all take care and come see us!!

Craig

cachemates
01-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello Craig.
We checked on our caches today at De-Gray State Park, and up-dated our permits. Found one of your cards in the Towering Pines cache. Hope you enjoy your new job.