PDA

View Full Version : Very hard to read

Jenkinsnco
01-02-2006, 10:27 AM
First, I love this site and plan to be a regular. Whoever put this site up should be comended for there work. I do have one request. I know this is not a real popular sport with older folks but my 40 year old eyes really have trouble reading this site. Could we add more contrast between the print and background or enlarge the text or both?

Gaddiel
01-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Welcome, Jenkinsnco! We are so glad that you have found us. Hope you'll stick around! Don't feel alone with the 40-something syndrome. I'm right there with ya'... I'd say that the majority of the cachers I've met have been people with a little life experience behind them. It's quite refreshing and encouraging to see all those middle-agers (and up) out there in the woods with a high-tech gadget in hand.

As to the readability of the site, one thing you might try is changing your theme. Some of the themes used here are not my favorites because of that. To change your theme, click on the "Your Account" link at the top of this page. Then click on the "Themes" button. Select your theme in the drop-down box. There are many to choose from. Just try them until you find one you like. I use SpacePilot3K.

Another thing you might consider is changing the size of the text in your browser. If you use Internet Explorer or Firefox, choose "View -> Text Size" from the menu at the top.

Hope this helps...

Wayne

Jenkinsnco
01-02-2006, 06:21 PM
The "themes" switch did the trick! "Extra light" for me :)
Bruce

arkansas_stickerdude
01-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Jenkinsnco Welcome we hope you are having fun and if you need any help feel free to call me anytime. I live in Fort SMith but do business in NWA and Siloam Springs. My phone number is 479-461-9295 and I'm Gunnar Again Welcome.