PDA

View Full Version : Headers

NatureFish
07-27-2005, 12:02 AM
I get line after line of unresolved header addresses at the top of each page. Any suggestions?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/header.php:35) in /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/includes/page_header.php on line 529

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/header.php:35) in /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/includes/page_header.php on line 531

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/header.php:35) in /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/includes/page_header.php on line 532

Gaddiel
07-27-2005, 12:28 AM
NatureFish, we've seen this error before. The answer can be found in our FAQ:

Some users have reported the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/header.php:32) in /home/hsphere/local/home/bdrake/arkgeocaching.org/includes/page_header.php on line ...

If you are getting this specific error and are using Norton Security Center, try removing port 80 from that program's HTTP port list.

Let us know if this information is helpful...

LadyEngineer
12-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Gaddiel,

We had to get a new computer here at home and now I'm getting the error. I don't understand how to fix it. HELP, please.

LE

Gaddiel
12-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Gaddiel,

We had to get a new computer here at home and now I'm getting the error. I don't understand how to fix it. HELP, please.

LE

I'm not sure that this is the ONLY thing that causes this problem, but I know it's ONE thing that causes it.

If you don't know how to allow/disallow ports in Norton Security Center, the next simplest solution would be to uninstall Norton Security Center. Don't just disable it or shut it down, but UNINSTALL IT COMPLETELY.

If the problem persists, I would try disabling or removing any other firewall-type applications that may be running.

BACKPACKNJACK
12-08-2005, 12:13 PM
I use three different firewalls on three different computers, none of them are Norton but I still get this same error message and because I will not get online without using a firewall I have just chosen to ignore it.
I guess that is just sticking your head in the sand :roll: but it works for me :lol: