PDA

View Full Version : mission impossible 2 ?

grandkid44
07-08-2005, 02:36 PM
I will archive MI 1 in the next week or so and either break it down into individual caches or set up MI 2 , even more difficult, involving compass , gps , and perhaps a billboard or two ....ie, going to a coordinate and finding clues hidden in the billboard advertising ..it takes a while to set something like this up, let me know your preference by posting a note on the mission I cache page, thanks.

couldbecaching
07-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Hello, GK38!

I'm sorry to hear that MI 1 is coming down just as I'm arriving to this sport. :wink: I've been on this site and geocaching.com only a couple of weeks and just bought my first GPSr -- a Garmin GPSMAP76 that Lady Engineer (well, the whole Flirtin_with_Disaster crew, actually! Hate not to mention those fabulous princesses!) was kind enough to help me with last weekend. I was reading over your MI 1 description and the ensuing find logs just a couple days ago and last night. I was thinking "what a fun challenge that will be to try!" as I read the posts -- before finding your note here. Welllll... I'll just have to look up some of your other caches for my son and I to pursue! 8) How wonderful that you and your family -- as do others around here, too! -- put the time and effort into creating a challenge like that. I look forward to trying to tackle some of your caches. (Sounds like I'll have to work up to the next version of this one, though! LOL)

Peace and happy caching! :D

Shauna
(couldbecaching in GC.com)

grandkid44
07-09-2005, 08:43 AM
Great tp welcome you to the sport , MI will stay intact until you have completed the mission, and longer iof others wish.