PDA

View Full Version : 500 crazies

Woodwalker9
06-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Way to go Cachecrazies. Congratulations on reaching 500 finds. A great milestone.

BTW cachers, if you haven't made a trip to the Mountain Home area to cache, do yourself a favor and put it on your to-do list. This area has two beautiful lakes, breathtaking views, and historical locations that will make for an unforgetable experience.

Again, congratulations Bob and Linda on your 500 finds and a big THANK YOU from me for all your hard work in promoting geocaching and for helping make my caching experience a great one.

Woodwalker

cachecrazies
06-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Woodwalker9 -

Thank you so much for your acknowledgement of our milestone - it means a lot to us coming from you! We should have known that we couldn't slip anything past you!

We've only just begun! We've loved all of our experiences in the last 3 years and are looking forward to a lot of caching in the future!

Bob and Linda

Gaddiel
06-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Cachecrazies, you guys are rolling! I would say, "Race you to 1000!", but that wouldn't be much of a race, now would it? :D

Enjoy your NEXT 500!!!

Wayne

topkitty98
06-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Please accept my congratulations also! That is truly an accomplishment. So far, Little Hawk Crag is my favorite of your hides. OH, OH, OH I forgot the one at the settlement with the pond and the huge turtles! Cooper, maybe? I love that one! I need to see more of yours so I can better decide, road trip . . .

You are very helpful folks who care.
Thanks for your contributions to the sport!

tk
>^..^<

arkansas_stickerdude
06-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Congrats Crazies I'm right behind you.

RGS
06-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Yep, congrats Bob and Linda!!! It's always nice to hit a milestone and then be able to sit back and relax until you get close to the next one.

Rich - St. Louis

BACKPACKNJACK
06-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.
Congrats!
I'm right behind ya!! well not RIGHT behind ya ... well when I say behind ya... that is.. well in fact.... Well, my number does has a five in it too
:oops:

Anyway....WAY TA GO!!!!