PDA

View Full Version : VOTE: Vision and Mission Statement

ArkGeo_Board
05-09-2005, 10:23 AM
This is a vote to adopt the following vision and mission statement for the Arkansas Geocachers Association:

VISION

Arkansas Geocachers Association exists for the purposes of promoting and improving geocaching in Arkansas. Through education and by example, we are committed to the idea of utilizing this challenging, fullfilling, and family-friendly activity as a means by which we will engage in the conservation of the natural, unspoiled landscapes of the state of Arkansas by encouraging members to maintain the highest level of respect for parks, trails, and other areas in which geocaching may be conducted.
.................................................. .................................................. .

MISSION

To promote and improve the quality of geocaching in Arkansas by
1) promoting programs that encourage environment-friendly behaviors;
2) assisting in the facilitation of increased communications among geocachers;
3) establishing and coordinating dialog and cooperation with landowners in addition to federal, state, and local agencies;
4) maintaining geocaching as a family-friendly activity.

arkansas_stickerdude
05-09-2005, 07:59 PM
OK I voted.

thenaturenurd
05-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Sounds like we got something going now.

Craig

rock_hound
05-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Why wasn't this emailed to the membership? I don't visit the site that much, so today was the first I knew about a vote.

Gaddiel
06-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Why wasn't this emailed to the membership? I don't visit the site that much, so today was the first I knew about a vote.

The "mass email" function of the web site is not working properly.

GEO
11-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Late but, yes.