PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas geocacher recognition

grandkid44
06-13-2004, 07:42 AM
How to recognize us....sunburned face , mosquito bites on all extremities and a few other places , black dots crawling up our legs { el ticko} legs scratched from briars , muddy shoes , torn jeans or shorts , swiss army knife on belt , smell of bug spray , sweaty shirt , crumpled hat with sweat stain , clothes from the mart that don't match , a gps in the hand , dazed look , a determined expression , musular beefy arms , and a face with a welcoming smile. Many times kids in tow. making for a great family outing.........the guys look just a little different.:roll:

Gaddiel
06-14-2004, 07:02 AM
How to recognize us....sunburned face , mosquito bites on all extremities and a few other places , black dots crawling up our legs { el ticko} legs scratched from briars , muddy shoes , torn jeans or shorts , swiss army knife on belt , smell of bug spray , sweaty shirt , crumpled hat with sweat stain , clothes from the mart that don't match , a gps in the hand , dazed look , a determined expression , musular beefy arms , and a face with a welcoming smile. Many times kids in tow. making for a great family outing.........the guys look just a little different.:roll:

:D I looked EXACTLY like that this weekend, except for the hat (I don't normally wear hats). Other than that, you nailed it.

BTW, thanks for your recent caches in Burns Park! Lil' One loved them!

Geoark1
06-20-2004, 01:51 PM
:D Did someone recognize me yesterday, looking for yours and the grands caches. I am sure I took away more ticks than are left. Your caches are great!