PDA

View Full Version : Cache design shout out

perm74
08-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Please feel free to use this thread as a place we can go to see who, what and why you liked a cache. My first shout out goes to night_hiker. I only did two or three of his caches but they were so good I plan on making a day trip just for his/hers. All caches should be as good as "heads up"! Thanks for providing me with some awesome memories!

thefab5willisclan
08-28-2013, 06:21 PM
I completely agree with you on night_hiker Caches. Almost everyone of his Caches that I have found rank in my top 20! He goes above and beyond, and was my inspiration for "My Little Buddy" and "The Angel".

Night_Hiker
09-02-2013, 10:51 PM
You guys are awesome! Glad you like my little creations and I wish I had the free time to shell them out like I have in the past. But I promise they're are plenty of good ones you've yet to find! Oh and I am a "he" haha.

perm74
09-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Shout out to trekkin'arkie. She keeps her hides fairly simple to find. What I enjoy is the place she takes you to, the story/history she tells of the place, the container usually ties into the story. Very cool!

Steal Your Cache
09-12-2013, 01:13 PM
i was in hot springs and had a couple of great days caching, one of my favorite caches was the BEWARE OF THE OWNERS!
GC3BD50 and i loved the effort in this. it was great talking with the cache owners as well.

perm74
10-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Agreed on beware of the owners. Great cache!

another shout out to Butch724. He puts some thought into those rascals! My favorite is the one at the restaurant/food store. Can't remember the town name but it's a 1 stop sign kinda town and the restaurant is at the corner.

floaten
10-28-2013, 02:11 PM
I just moved to the area so I have limited finds to compare. The caches I have liked the most since moving here have been placed by KNKINCABOT. The I.C. series. I have found three of them now and I like having to think for a second. I have on left over by the pond in Cabot. Lots of muggles there all the time so having difficulties getting to it.

Ya'll have me interested in Night_Hiker and Butch724's now so I'm going to have to look them up.