PDA

View Full Version : Say good-bye to Goff-family and hello to Steal your cache!

Steal Your Cache
01-29-2013, 01:04 PM
OK, Last year has been a tough year for me. I have gone through a divorce, my kids have moved to Austin Texas, i started a new company and i am being sewed by my father (i know right!!!) twice, (really? you got to be kidding me).

Well I hope if you have spent anytime around me at all you are obliviously to it all as I am a optimist. i might vent a bit about what has happened that day but i try to move on and see the bright side of life.

I know from the start of this year things are different, i feel it everyday! I still have issues that will get resolved this year but it will be all behind me soon. so with all the change coming i am continuing on with the new beginnings and changing my caching name to Steal Your Cache. This comes from my love for music and one of my favorite bands, the Grateful Dead. There is a emblem called a steal your face from an album and i have incorporated it to be symbolic of the two, caching and the Grateful Dead.

don't be afraid i am not becoming a cache thief. i will continue to help replace logs, dry them out and give a little TLC when needed.

just a little behind the name change.
now you know the rest of the story!

Steal Your Cache, formally Goff-family! (now i know how the artist formally know as Prince feels)

Mickey McGillicutty
01-29-2013, 01:42 PM
I found a cacher in Oregon, Grateful Cacher (http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=076749f8-070a-40ad-b047-88282df0e174&wid=b8593292-7ef0-4cc5-b17d-182087c62844&ds=2), who has a BUNCH of Deadhead themed caches around Portland! ;)

sayitagain
01-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Mike Thanks for explaining the name change. Hope 2013 will be a little better. Went out to check out Hobo Joe again the other day and never even made it over to where the cache was hidden.Spent a half an hour going through a pile of new trash dumped down there trying to figure out who dumped it there. I finally just turned it over to the codes people. So sad that people have to trash up such a neat spot.

Steal Your Cache
01-31-2013, 10:24 AM
the area is a great place and needs more caches and less drive by dumpers!!!

drmo913
02-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Just keep Truckin