PDA

View Full Version : Butterfield Hiking Geocache Trail - Devil's Den State Park

KylenAnn
10-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Published and available on October 1, 2012!

Ann & I are proud to announce the availability of this new backpacking geocache trail located at Devil's Den State Park near Winslow, Arkansas. We have worked very hard at designing, obtaining permission/permits and when placing this series in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. We have done our best to ensure everyone has success on the trail. Please check out the website http://www.bhtgeocachetrail.com if interested in information about the series. There is a link within the website which takes you to the published cache listing. Please contact us at kylenann11@gmail.com if you have any questions or need any help with the series.

Kyle&Ann
Van Buren, Arkansas
http://www.bhtgeocachetrail.com

thefab5willisclan
10-01-2012, 09:47 PM
That looks really interesting. I hope that one day I can make the trip. Thanks for the effort that you guys put out! Now if I could just retire so I could Geocache full time.

kcackler
10-01-2012, 09:56 PM
WOW! We are going to be there in a few weeks but won't be able to tackle these caches. How I wish we could, though.

Thanks for putting so much work into the series. I'm sure it's awesome.

Steal Your Cache
10-02-2012, 02:14 PM
started planing my backpacking trip today!!!

fishigfool60
10-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Just not enough daylight to get to these after work but a trip is in the planning stages! Can't wait to tackle them. Thanks for all the hard work putting them out for us to enjoy.

cateyetech
10-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Wagon Trail with Geocaching and Hiking/Camping! NICE!!!

Steal Your Cache
10-03-2012, 10:00 AM
i nmoticed that the trail has two spots for camping. would this trail best be done with two nights camping or one?

cfd29
10-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Would sure like to do this or a big part of this some day, thanks for all the trouble in putting those caches out!!

KylenAnn
10-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Would sure like to do this or a big part of this some day, thanks for all the trouble in putting those caches out!!

To all of our fellow geocachers who have thanked us...You are very welcome! Ann and I love this hobby and want to contribute any way that we can! We had an absolute awesome time during every phase of this "project". I am pleased to find out that this series can be done in one day while not carrying a heavy pack. I can understand why someone might want to do this...however I would suggest an over-night experience. Nothing beats a few day in nature out on the trail!

As always...please don't hesitate to contact us for any kind of help!

KylenAnn
10-03-2012, 12:48 PM
i nmoticed that the trail has two spots for camping. would this trail best be done with two nights camping or one?

Hey Goff-family! It can be done easily hiking 2 days and one night! We have camped at both sites and prefer Junction Camp...however both are good with reliable sources of water.