PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all you do!!!!

Steal Your Cache
07-24-2012, 03:30 PM
FOR THE BOARD:

I just want to personally thank all the board members for being on the board and volunteering your precious time. I know that the only reason you are on the board is to try and make Geocaching a better experience for all of us in Arkansas.

I pledge as a non-board member to help you and encourage you guys to keep up the good work. No matter how slow or imperfect the progress might be, it is still just that, PROGRESS!

FOR MY FELLOW CACHE OWNERS AND HUNTERS:

Thanks for placing and maintaining your caches. If it wasn't for each and everyone of you I wouldn't have been able to get even close to my goal I will complete in a couple of days of getting a cache a day for a year.

I pledge as a cache owner and and hunter to try too keep my caches maintained and when i am capable to replace a log or a zip-lock or add swag when i am at your cache i will do so. My caches wont always be the challenges of the other cachers like Snowlight or Codyrex or the numbers of Rhone but everyone needs a skirt lifter every once in awhile.

Just remember that this s a hobby and should be enjoyable for everyone lets keep it HAPPY!

thanks
goff-family :-D

thefab5willisclan
07-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I want to say everything you just said. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Flyfishingcachers
07-25-2012, 08:10 PM
We agree whole heartedly with your statement!! So much negative right now, what happened to the fun game?

Buckshot/MamaLlama
07-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Here, here! Well stated!

gingerose
07-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Ditto!!

searcykid
07-27-2012, 10:37 AM
I haven't been on Arkgeo for a while so I guess I missed all the negative stuff. I love geocaching and I appreciate Having a state organization to keep everyone connected. And I appreciate all the cachers who are willing to volunteer to help make it run smoothly. Thanks Arkgeo Board Members.

MathSeeker
07-27-2012, 03:45 PM
As a board member, I appreciate the kind words. None of us are perfect, but we do what we can. All ArkGeo members are in this organization together. It is each of our responsibility to make this organization the best we can.

I thank my fellow board members and past board members for serving on the board. I also offer thanks to all committee members for serving. It takes all of us working together to make a difference.

There use to be a game show on television called 'The Weakest Link'. During the show the hostess would say "You are the weakest link....Goodbye" to a player, that person was out of the game. My challenge to each ArkGeo member is to not be the weakest link.

drmo913
07-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the appreciation.
:)

dcwalker30
07-31-2012, 08:27 AM
Go Board, Go!

jclaudii
07-31-2012, 08:30 AM
I would like to say "thank you" as well, we got into this game for the fun of it and it is still fun. Please keep helping out!

the-snowlight
08-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Goff-family has stepped up for all of us in saying thank you to the broad and COs.
I fully agree and thank the board and CO for all their work and Goff-family to remind us that there are many volunteer hours behind Geocaching game.