PDA

View Full Version : Any cacher's coming to L.A. next weekend for the rklmbl event?

arkfiremedic
02-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Any cachers, particularly those in the Jacksonville area, coming down to the rklmbl event in El Dorado next weekend? If so I need a favor and I'll even say "pretty please" :D! butch724 has graciously offered some reject baby soda bottles to us as we have officially wiped out all my inventory redoing the "L.A. or LA" Series today. We were planning a weekend getaway at Petit Jean this weekend and had plans to meet up with Butch in Jacksonville but a last minute issue prevented us from going :(. If anyone would be able to get them from Butch and bring them next weekend 2ter and I would be most appreciative :D. Thanks guys!

MathSeeker
02-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Justin, I have sent a message to Butch about picking the bottles up for you. The plans are for Pat and I to come to your area next weekend for the event. We are looking forward to finding some Munzees in your area.

arkfiremedic
02-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Justin, I have sent a message to Butch about picking the bottles up for you. The plans are for Pat and I to come to your area next weekend for the event. We are looking forward to finding some Munzees in your area.Thank you, Judy! You guys are the best! :) I feel naked without a supply of bsb's to put out at a moments notice ;) Got a new 2 mile walking trail in town just hollering at 2ter and I to put caches on, but we've exhausted our inventory repairing the nearly demolished "L.A. or LA" series after serious roadwork went on down there!

Thanks again!