PDA

View Full Version : New Cachers in Hot Springs

mpappagallo
09-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Hi everyone! We are Al and Michele Pappagallo (mpappagallo)...and we are new cachers in Hot Springs. We actually have been caching for a couple of weeks now, and are fast becoming addicted to it! We have found 45 caches so far....and are anxious to get out and find more! We hope to meet lots of you as we are traveling around caching!:D

ronwhite
09-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the world of geocaching! Saw where you had made the meeting down in Hot Springs. Attending events is the best way get to know the geocachers around the State. Also, please make sure you sign up as a voting member here on ArkGeo's website.

rklmbl
09-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the world of geocaching. We hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. It's addictive and fun but the best thing about it is meeting new people and making new friends. It was a pleasure to visit with you at the eat and greet Monday night.

Flyfishingcachers
09-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Nice to see you have joined the website. Was good to have you at the meet & greet Monday night. Hopefully we will see more of you at the meetings and on the caching trails. Have fun feeding your addiction!!! lol

mpappagallo
09-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome. We enjoyed the meet and greet, and look forward to many more. I signed up as a voting member as well! Thanks again, and we hope to meet all the other cachers in this area soon!

mpappagallo
09-15-2011, 08:37 PM
It was great meeting you guys at the dinner! We look forward to seeing you again...and to learning lots more "tips" from the experts! Thanks so much for all your advice!

mpappagallo
09-15-2011, 08:40 PM
It was nice meeting ya'll the other night! I just have to say...we found a cache with one of your flies in it the other day...and we were truly amazed at how tiny it was. Someone at your house has VERY good eyes! lol It was so cool to see the work that goes into those things. Thanks again for the nice welcome. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Flyfishingcachers
09-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Believe me, neither one of us has good eyes, we have high power magnifers!!! lol You can actually catch fish on those flies, we do all the time. Hope to see you either on the trail or at the next event.

thefab5willisclan
09-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Welcome to our awesome game. Hope to meet you out and about or at an event soon. Happy caching!!!

mpappagallo
09-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the welcome! We hope to meet you guys on the trail sometime!

arkfiremedic
09-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Cool name, welcome to the game!

mpappagallo
09-27-2011, 10:16 PM
LOL...Thanks. I love some of the more creative names...but I couldn't come up with anything that I liked...so we went for the easy route. (Our last name is Pappagallo...which is the Italian word for parrot):D