PDA

View Full Version : New Caches in Little Rock

Clark~Griswold
12-21-2004, 03:59 PM
We had a visitor from Virginia log three FTFs in Little Rock last night. His log entries sound like he had a nice adventure. The caches are on the Arkansas page of GC.com. I sent him the following email to welcome him to Arkansas and to promote our website:

Hi,

I was looking at the new Arkansas caches and see you had an adventurous evening logging three FTFs in Little Rock. I wanted you to know that I enjoyed reading your log entries. Even though these aren't my caches, it is rewarding as a cache owner to read more than TNLNSL in the log.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Arkansas. We have a fledgling organization you can visit at www.arkgeocaching.org (http://www.arkgeocaching.org) if you have any questions next time you're here.

Clark Griswold

MrsGeoark
12-22-2004, 09:46 PM
The new caches at the Market, Library and Razorback were set up by the Browns from Kansas City. Their children live in the Little Rock area. They were some of the very first geocachers we met geocaching in 01. We have logged several of their caches in ARkansas and Missouri. They good folks besides being good cache owners and loggers.
Mrs. Geoark1

SteveBrown
05-18-2005, 08:22 AM
The new caches at the Market, Library and Razorback were set up by the Browns from Kansas City. Their children live in the Little Rock area. They were some of the very first geocachers we met geocaching in 01. We have logged several of their caches in ARkansas and Missouri. They good folks besides being good cache owners and loggers.
Mrs. Geoark1
Well, well. You never know when someones talking about you.

Thanks for the kind remarks.

The cacher(Airsafety) that found the FTF's has since become a good friend. Check out his new blog site at: http://airsafety.blogspot.com/

I remember meeting you up on some hill back in the woods looking for a cache near a grave. That was a fun adventure with one of our daughter-in-laws and 2 grandkids.