PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Edieo and ARHick!

jclaudii
07-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks to Edieo and ARHick for embarking on a deathly journey across Pottsville Lake, the Perception cache was found and will live to see other cachers! Others thought it may have been washed away, but it survived, just with lots of water in it :)

I have nominated Edieo's Log from Perception for inclusion on the "geocaching lost and found" list...It's there go see!

Please visit the logs from Perception (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bcab8ce1-c96b-4aec-8723-2e8b7a0e95c1&log=y&decrypt=) and Liquid Logic (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a9928935-8b0b-4d28-a031-0beb37bfe6f1) to admire their adventure across the lake in our Kayaks that they have never piloted before...and we kinda forgot to give them instruction on how to use them :lol: ! They succeeded in finding a cache that had been DNF'ed for OVER A YEAR and defied Edieo's keen senses on two previous strenuous hikes in! All without flipping or swimming a majority of the way! This shows you that Foxes and Wolves can work together if it's for a common goal!

I honestly think there should be some type of geoAward for 5/5 caches that were found over a year later!

edieo
07-23-2010, 03:49 PM
I'd like to say thanks again to you guys for making it possible ,,I got my first Kayak today ,,See what you started ..lol..!!

arkfiremedic
07-23-2010, 06:35 PM
I'd like to say thanks again to you guys for making it possible ,,I got my first Kayak today ,,See what you started ..lol..!!Now you can go get the other one on that island you and I couldn't get a couple weeks ago. Congrats on these 5/5s you have recently completed.

edieo
07-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Probaly tomorrow ,, Ar Hick got a real nice used Kayak and he meet me in Maumelle and we took our kayaks after a first to find there on Lake Willastein (Fowl Game ) it was a blast !!

captaincooder
07-25-2010, 05:26 AM
Great! Now that you both have kayaks, we can all three hook up for some paddling!

edieo
07-25-2010, 06:14 AM
That sounds great !