PDA

View Full Version : travelbug race

wilddav
04-16-2010, 08:09 AM
im thinking about starting a travelbug baja race http://travelbugbaja.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=1
what do you think??

arkfiremedic
04-16-2010, 11:55 AM
I have helped several racers out in the past and even have two cars racing to California between my daughter and I. It is a lot of fun to keep up with them. I recommend it.

wilddav
04-16-2010, 01:50 PM
0K THATS Sounds GREAT i have a fourm set up i would love to have a race with someone just check out the site and let me know if that is right set-up for a TB race forum or not??

Jffok
04-16-2010, 07:32 PM
So if I read this right, the first race will start May 12th,2010. Is that correct.? Sounds like it might be fun.

farmnurse
04-16-2010, 08:29 PM
I would love to join in a race

wilddav
04-17-2010, 01:36 PM
well i been doing alot of watching TB's lately and i never did a race before and i dont know for sure if this will be a race forum or not??????
but i did set one up and am willing to make a race with anyone who want to race ??so i made some rules to go by and they can change if you need them to ok i just trying to get a feel of this first before going world wide :D and i am lo0king for anyone to help with setting up the icon for this travelbug baja race forum,any way i got a new jeep for my other TB to add to a the next race so lets getting line up :D

wilddav
04-30-2010, 10:44 AM
0k 12 days intill race day any one up for a race join up and i have posted this same race on geocaching.com and seem that no one is wanting to race maybe its because that i will win :D 8) :lol: :wink:

Jffok
04-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Can I race two tb's. I'd like to race one for myself and one in my granddaughters name.

wilddav
04-30-2010, 02:50 PM
I guess that would be acceptable just make sure that its has 'ATTENTION" attach to it making it knowed to others that your granddaughter is racing,and not you~ plus if your good with forums i can use you in moderator or administrator

farmnurse
04-30-2010, 03:03 PM
0k 12 days intill race day any one up for a race join up and i have posted this same race on geocaching.com and seem that no one is wanting to race maybe its because that i will win :D 8) :lol: :wink:

Well that might have been true but you forgot I signed up LOL