PDA

View Full Version : Just A Warning .......

astrodav
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure yet .... snakes are officially back out now.

I met my first 2 nice ones today, a little one that I played with a while, & a Moccasin that I didn't.

Be careful.

Jffok
04-08-2010, 04:46 AM
Yippes. I know they are out but so far have only saw one ran over in the roadway. I did a hiking series last Sunday and I sure sure I watched where I was putting my feet and not so much looking at the gps. I have also picked up my first tick so it is time for the spray.

wilddav
04-08-2010, 10:28 AM
yea snakes or bad news I have put PLEASE WATCH FOR SNAKES!! on my geocaches ///or something like that??

wilddav
04-12-2010, 02:58 PM
I G0T spider bite or bee sting over the weekend my finger was hurting now its red around the finger :cry:

captaincooder
04-13-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm on the downhill side of poison ivy and pulled off three ticks already! Here comes the warm season!

redink
04-13-2010, 10:14 PM
For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure yet .... snakes are officially back out now.

I met my first 2 nice ones today, a little one that I played with a while, & a Moccasin that I didn't.

Be careful.
please read todays log on cache GCRRDO, I hate all kinds of asps and adders!

astrodav
04-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Yeah, he is a pretty nice one.

Arkienana
04-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Ah what we suffer and endure to partake in our chosen sport! :D

guwisti
06-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Yeah I'm not so much for the snakes. Saw several this past weekend while geocaching, and I don't know that i"ll be doing too many more rural caches until fall or winter hit. lol. I just don't like snakes! *shivers*

Arkienana
06-03-2010, 05:23 PM
I keep telling people that geocaching is REALLY an inexpensive hobby but I forgot that I'm acccident prone. This year I have already been to the doctor three times. Twice for poison ivy and once for sacroiliac strain. I would venture that geocaching has cost me over $500.00 since January and that's not including gas and wear and tear on the car. So... Am I going to quit caching? When they pry my cold dead fingers off my GPS-then I'll be done lol!