PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Need To Stock Up On Baby Coke Bottles?

astrodav
04-01-2010, 09:29 PM
I need to replenish my supply of coke bottles. Steve Spangler is pretty much the best supplier of these things that I've found. If you buy 75 $$'s of items, you get free shipping. 120 of the bottles are $65, + I need a couple other things which will take the total over the $75 threshold. But I don't really need 120 of the things.

That comes out to about 54 cents each, which is an unbeatable price for ANY cache container .... most especially for ones as good as these are. If someone wants 60-75 of them, then I'll be happy to order the whole mess for the free shipping, if you can PayPal me whatever part yours will cost. 60 would be $32.50, 75 would be 40 bucks. You can figure out whatever's in between.

I would like to keep at least 40 of them, so I don't have to order again for a while. So there's also the option of 2 of us taking 40 each .... or $21.75 from 2 of ya.

If anyone needs some, let me know by about Monday & I'll e-mail you my PayPal acct name, then get them coming as soon as possible. I can deliver them at the next close event, or sooner if you're relatively close. If you live 300 miles away from Yell County, that could be a problem, so please keep that in mind. :lol: :lol:

If several people are interested, I can always add to the amount ordered. As long as the 75 bucks is met, then it's free shipping.

wilddav
04-03-2010, 05:57 AM
I need to replenish my supply of coke bottles. Steve Spangler is pretty much the best supplier of these things that I've found. If you buy 75 $$'s of items, you get free shipping. 120 of the bottles are $65, + I need a couple other things which will take the total over the $75 threshold. But I don't really need 120 of the things.

That comes out to about 54 cents each, which is an unbeatable price for ANY cache container .... most especially for ones as good as these are. If someone wants 60-75 of them, then I'll be happy to order the whole mess for the free shipping, if you can PayPal me whatever part yours will cost. 60 would be $32.50, 75 would be 40 bucks. You can figure out whatever's in between.

I would like to keep at least 40 of them, so I don't have to order again for a while. So there's also the option of 2 of us taking 40 each .... or $21.75 from 2 of ya.

If anyone needs some, let me know by about Monday & I'll e-mail you my PayPal acct name, then get them coming as soon as possible. I can deliver them at the next close event, or sooner if you're relatively close. If you live 300 miles away from Yell County, that could be a problem, so please keep that in mind. :lol: :lol:

If several people are interested, I can always add to the amount ordered. As long as the 75 bucks is met, then it's free shipping.
would that be with soft drinks or just the the coke bottles itself??

QuartzCachers
04-03-2010, 06:30 AM
Oh yeah, I am always interested in a bunch of baby Coke bottles. E-mail me, and we can split an order. That would be great.

GeoJeepers
04-03-2010, 09:49 AM
For those who want a smaller quantity, your ARKGEO Fundraising Committee is neck deep in a purchase of these soda bottles that we will sell individually, pre-loaded with logs. Coming soon to an event near you! :D