PDA

View Full Version : What Is This??

astrodav
03-03-2010, 12:48 AM
EDIT: Never mind. I dug a little deeper (of which I SHOULD have done firstly) & figured it out.....or at least 99.4% sure I figured it out. 8O :?

Is this some type of sub-chapter of AGA, or another Ark Geo Assoc., or just a group of cachers in Arkansas? Haven't quite figured it out yet. I noticed that several members are in both places (including me I think ???). But that's understandable in that there's not exactly a million of us in the state.

Just curious.

http://www.arkgeocachers.org/

grzz51
03-03-2010, 06:08 AM
That is T.A.A.G. (The Associated Arkansas Geocachers). It is a site started by a former member of ArkGeo who goes by the moniker of BackpacknJack. It has no affiliation with this site.

Gaddiel
03-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Most of the old timers know the story, but if you are curious, you can look back through the forum posts here and get a feel for how all of this panned out...

Wayne

astrodav
03-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Most of the old timers know the story, but if you are curious, you can look back through the forum posts here and get a feel for how all of this panned out...

Wayne

Done did it. That's why I included the edit, so no one would need to try to explain the whole scenario. 8) :P