PDA

View Full Version : The survey says....

Clark~Griswold
11-01-2004, 04:53 PM
For those of you that answered Kiltsurfer's survey, and even those of you that didn't, I'm wondering how you answered question 19. I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head.

19. If you could change anything about Geocaching, what would it be:?:

LadyEngineer
11-01-2004, 05:28 PM
Since I don't have any problems with www.geocaching.com (http://www.geocaching.com) and had just had a blood transfusion (lol) by the skeeters in Burns Park on Saturday, I said that I would like skeeter dope that actually works.

TeamMGGPS
11-04-2004, 03:17 PM
I thought about this too. The only thing I don't really like is the fact that some Public Lands are off limits such as National Park Lands and USF&W Lands. I wasn't real big on the State requiring permits for caches in State Parks. Other than that everything else is great.

wray
11-04-2004, 05:27 PM
What about Question 15?
I would hate to know what I have spend in fuel, batt. and caches.

BACKPACKNJACK
11-04-2004, 06:57 PM
#19 I couldn't think of anything to change about caching but if they had asked me about changing the National Parks or other public lands well..........
#15 went like this 2-5. before you decide how many zeros I may have added let me say I may travel across or even out of state to do only one cache. Plus I can now blame geocaching for taking more road trips and buying more backpacks. Life is good. :lol:

Gaddiel
11-04-2004, 07:32 PM

I'd like to see them change the adoption process. It could be done much better. I'd also like to see more options when submitting a new cache. Things like are on The Selector (http://www.9key.com/selector.asp) are very handy, and should be included on every cache page (IMHO).

nonnipoppy
11-07-2004, 09:31 PM

I would take the acromony, the sharp remarks, and the meanness from the GC.com forums...poppy

SJClimber
11-09-2004, 08:33 PM
Exactly what I said!! Nice that ARGA site seems much more friendly.