PDA

View Full Version : My very first day Geocaching and my first find!! GC1VHBQ

dallaswynn
09-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Not sure if this is were we log our first one or if this is even where to log the find (someone let me know please), but I found my first Geocache!! It took me a couple of min. for this PNG but, I finally found it. TNLNSL/ TFTH

cachemates
09-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Congratulations on your first Geocache find. I can remember the excitement when we finally found our first one. It will only get better or maybe worse depending on how addicted you let yourself get!

AR-HICK
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Congrads on your first find! :D
As far as where to log it go back to GC1VHBQ and in the upper right-hand side of the page click on Log your visit.
Write good logs and tell of your adventures all the cache owners will like you. :)
I remember my first hunt DNF, but my second was a success and I have been hooked ever since.

Dentful1
09-09-2009, 04:51 PM
AR-HICK wrote---Write good logs and tell of your adventures all the cache owners will like you.

Nice campaign against cut and paste HICK. LOL!!!!

bluesybreeze
09-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome, dallaswynn! I remember that first cache find. I was so excited. I couldn't believe that something like this existed and I couldn't wait until the next cache...I found it, but took away a black-eye. It was a great cache I was so excited I didn't even mind the black eye :D

edieo
09-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Congrats on your first find and hopefully many more will follow ... :lol:

HikerRon
09-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Holy-moly! You made me think about my first find:) I would never have thought when i started out that i would still be doing this 6 yrs later!
Welcome to the addiction.