PDA

View Full Version : "Find Me" Movie

OldRiverRunner
09-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Has anyone seen the movie "Find Me"? Its plot involves characters who are geocachers. I haven't seen it myself, and I guess you have to order the DVD online. I was just curious if anyone had seen it and what they thought about the movie.

idratherbehiking
09-06-2009, 11:21 AM
I just watched it Thursday. Although it does have a little about geocaching throughout the movie I would classify it more as a Christian themed movie. As with most independent films the acting is not the greatest but it is still an entertaining movie that makes some very good points about how we live our lives. It is a good clean movie which is really hard to find these days. I would recommend it to everyone.

pshelto
10-31-2009, 11:31 PM
Aw really?! There isn't much geocaching in it? Well rats! I was hoping to see it covered in caches with lots of scaling rock walls, clambering through caves, reaching into tree trunks and flipping over rocks. Guess I will have to make my own movie.

First scene, the elusive nano on the fire hydrant.

Spice
11-01-2009, 09:13 AM
I have a copy of the movie that I could loan anyone that would like to watch it.

MathSeeker
11-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Hey David,
If the movie is not loaned out, bring it with you on the 18th so I can borrow it.
Judy