PDA

View Full Version : Written Permission

smichaelmoore
08-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Obviously various parks, etc require you to obtain permits in order to hide caches, but do any of you use a generic written permission slip for placement of caches or do you just get verbal permission.

If written, do you have an electronic copy of that permission slip? If none of you does, then I will put something together for community review and then make the final copy available to all that may be interested.

pshelto
08-29-2009, 09:45 PM
I don't have anything as most of mine are just spoken approvals, but it probably would be helpful to come up with something. If/when you make one up, send it my way please.

Gaddiel
08-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Private message sent to both of you. It' just a personal form that I made, not necessarily endorsed by ArkGeo... :D

Wayne

MathSeeker
08-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey Wayne,
Send me a copy, please.
Thanks,
Judy

arkfiremedic
08-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Me too please.

smichaelmoore
08-31-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks Wayne...it was just what I was looking for.

Gaddiel
08-31-2009, 10:13 PM
Wow, guess I should have made this public from the start...

Here's the link for the form (http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AUex3-BoEVcQZGNyNGY1Y2dfNDZjMmZrcDVjbg&hl=en). Maybe it will give you guys some ideas...

Originally, I thought it would be good to have something signed by the property owner, just in case there was ever any trouble with the cache.

However, the form also gives the property owner the cacher's contact information, so they can simply file the hard copy away for future reference. If the property owner ever decides h/she wants the cache moved or removed, they will know who to contact.

It's a little more trouble, but I think the peace of mind is worth it...

Wayne