PDA

View Full Version : New Team from Morrilton

smichaelmoore
08-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Hello to everyone here at AGA. We are new to geocaching. We have been doing it about a week and a half. So far, we have just 29 finds in Morrilton, Conway and Clinton, but hope for some more later today and tomorrow.

Our team consists of 2 adults and our three kids (and some of their friends from time to time). I currently use this same username on Geocaching.com, but have put in a request to change it to our team name, Morrilton Maniacs.

Thanks to everyone for the great caches we have logged so far and we hope to start hiding some of our own soon. Probably some 1 and 2 star hides from the kids and some 3-5 hides from the grownups.

We look forward to being an active part of the Arkansas geocaching community.

AR-HICK
08-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Welcome to our website :D
This is a good place to find out what is going on and answer questions that you might have. 8)

As far as hiding a few in Morrilton, I can't wait! Just don't be surprised at who gets FTF 8O

If you need any help feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.

smichaelmoore
08-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks once again for your welcome Hick. The kids almost always expect your name to be attached to the caches we find.

As for the hides, we ran out of time before we had a chance to hide the kids caches today, hope to get them done and submitted tomorrow.

I am currently working on a couple of custom containers that I think should be fun finds.