PDA

View Full Version : FTF

edieo
01-09-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm so excited I got my First FTF today and I just had to tell someone ,,Yee Haw!!!! I was head to Morrilton to see spend the afternoon with my sister ,,I even got her to hunt a couple of caches with me ...so I thought I would stop and grab this one(GC1KK1A)CAA I 40-101 couldnt believe my luck nobody had gotten the find yet

Howlingmoon
01-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Congrat's on your first FTF! They're not easy to come by. :)

flannelman
01-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Good job!! There is usually a lot of competition to get those.

AR-HICK
01-12-2009, 11:31 PM
You can thank Chuck Walla for that one :oops:
It was close to my home (6 Miles) and I think CW :P knows I went to work in the afternoon so that is when it was released :x
I am beginning to think it is a conspiracy against me 8O
Well I went and picked it up today just to keep Conway County clean of unfound caches.

Congrads on beating me to the punch :wink:

edieo
01-13-2009, 04:31 AM
Thank you both :D It was a honor to meet you AR-HICK at the Paris Event and I hope to meet you someday also flannelman .
:) I sure he releases another Friday in your area as I'll be coming that way to pick up some more of your caches AR-HICK and to see my sister.Since I don't work on Fridays maybe I'll have a chance to get another one some day :lol:

MathSeeker
01-13-2009, 10:47 PM
I know how you feel Edieo. :lol:
I managed to get a co FTF tonight with EMT and ARsearcher. It was a lot of fun. It is always nice to meet other cachers on the trail. We teamed up to go to a few more caches. :idea:

MathSeeker 8)

edieo
01-14-2009, 04:07 AM
Congrads to you my friend Ihope it the first of many more,,,yee haw :D