PDA

View Full Version : Geocaching pictures on desktop.

Geezer_Veazey
09-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Phantom 491's post about converting a muggle to geocaching set me to thinking - what a great idea - using a geocaching picture as wallpaper on your computer desktop. An especially good idea for those that work in an office where others will see your desktop. I have over 180 pictures in my gallery and I add more everytime I visit a cache. Many of these were taken at caches you all have visited and will recognize.

The gallery pictures have all been resized to 600 X 450 pixels. I have all the originals which are 2048 X 1536 pixels and much more suited to using for wallpaper. If anyone would like me to email them one for that purpose, let me know.

Geezer

cachecrazies
09-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Geezer -

After seeing some of your pictures on Saturday, we would love to have some of them on our desktop! My people at work know about geocaching anyway - but maybe these would prod them into participating!

The only problem - hmm, is which ones? We'll let you be the judge of that since they were all fantastic!

I (Mrs. Crazy) have one on my desktop at work from Webshots - they now have a whole "hiking" category some of which are great. But I'd love to have some of Arkansas areas - especially your pictures!

Thanks for the offer!