PDA

View Full Version : David Vs Goliath

AR-HICK
10-14-2008, 10:39 PM
I am torn on what to do next.
Should I send a complaint to Groundspeak or not?
I have contacted our reveiwer and here is the information he/she provided to me.

I just got another response back from Groundspeak. In short, it is not part of my duties to handle this sort of thing. Complaints are to be sent straight to Groundspeak. In fact, here is an email address you may use: michael@groundspeak.com. Feel free to share this on the forums.

Chuck Walla
If they get their account deleted, they will try it under another account. Should we let it go and wait to see if they try to do this again?
This reminds me of computer viruses, not good reason to do such a thing other than to upset everyone.
Sometimes I forget that this is just a game, but to me it means a lot more. How you play it is up to you, but if you log a cache you should at least have you name on the log to prove you were there.

If you wish to send a complaint to groundspeak you have my blessing if, not I do understand. Do what your gut tells you. That is what I am going to do.
I am almost done fighting with this monster. I am serious about deleting COPY and PASTE logs, I just got a taste of it and it was not a good thing. Tis a sad time in geocaching that we have to resort to this type of action. I am affraid the game is changing and not for the good. Honesty is leaving us, I will miss it.

Ar-Hick

flannelman
10-16-2008, 09:29 PM
So what happened?? I have been under a rock.

flannelman
10-16-2008, 10:32 PM
nevermind