PDA

View Full Version : just introducing myself!

bluecanarykit
08-17-2008, 12:05 PM
hi! i'm kit, bluecanarykit on geocaching.com and now here.
my boyfriend got me into this and i'm having a blast!
i had heard of caching several years before, but never had a chance to try it.
i'm looking forward to getting to know some of you, my fellow cachers, and to finding what i can find and maybe hiding a few later on! :)

QuartzCachers
08-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi bluecanarykit!
Welcome to the club/site/addiction! Hope you have as much fun as we are! Happy caching! :D :D :D

scoutfrog
08-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Welcome, from 1 state over that way -----> , Or maybe that way? <----- , guess it depends on which way your facing! :roll:

flannelman
08-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Welcome!! If you have any questions just ask, there are lots of great people here that will help you out.

searcykid
08-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Hello bluecanarykit and welcome to ArkGeo and to geocaching.
Tell us something about yourself. Where do you live?

To get to know the Arkansas Geocachers there is no better way than to attend a Greet and Meet.

The Searcy area geocachers are having a Greet and Meet in September and we would like to give you a personal invitation.

The event will be Sept 27, 2008 and will be held here in Searcy at Riverside Park from 8 AM until 3 PM. Fun, games, geocaching, prizes, and socializing. The event is listed on GEOCACHING.COM and you can see the event page at the link below:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... 615c50e512 (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=1b8f0394-6d16-4562-ada1-63615c50e512)

bluecanarykit
08-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Hello bluecanarykit and welcome to ArkGeo and to geocaching.
Tell us something about yourself. Where do you live?

i'm in jonesboro currently.
originally from weiner, 20 mi. to the south.
i'm a graphic designer and a big geek (i love video games, sci-fi movies, comics and cartoons. i also draw comics, too.)

thanks for the invite, searcykid! i'll definately check that out. it looks like lots of fun.

searcykid
08-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I took a peek at your website bluecanarykit and am very impressed at your talent
You are definitely a very talented artist. Your cartoon characters are really cute and funny and your graphic art is very commercial. You do a great job.
Really like to meet you at the Meet and Greet or maybe along the geocaching trail.

ShadowCachers
08-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the most addicting sport alive. I just cant get enough. If you get a chance cache in Searcy and your mind and thinking process will be challanged, twisted and put to the test. Cache on cachers!