PDA

View Full Version : Condolences

Woodwalker9
07-13-2008, 05:43 PM
I just received a call from Sue Roberts(guiltinggranny) telling me that Ted's(searcykid) sister has passed away. I really don't know any of the details, but I do know that she has been battling cancer.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Ted and the family in this time of great sorrow.

Spice
07-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Ted,

Sorry to hear about your sister's passing. You, Sue, and your family will be in our prayers. If we can do anything let me know.

paris1time

rklmbl
07-14-2008, 05:26 AM
We are so very sorry for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Ron and Maribeth

quiltingranny
07-14-2008, 05:35 AM
Thanks to our geo-family for your words of comfort. Usually I would be slapstick in coments but my heart is breaking. Teds sister and I "grew up" together. Our kids are close and about the same ages. She lost a daughter 3years ago to "roadrage" and she grieved so hard. Then about 4 months ago she found out about the cancer. This vital, loving sister fought a hard battle. I'm sure that The Lord has eased her pain and she's with her daughter in Heaven. We miss her so much but it's a bit easier to take when you believe in a Greater Power and you know He has healed your love one and she's pain free now.
I know first hand what it is to lose a sister,I lost mine in April last year to cancer. She and Teds sister were also good friends and were always planning "shindigs" together so I can just imagine that's what they're busy doing together right now.
Our geo-family means a lot to us and we always enjoy our time with you. Thanks for your prayers and we hope to see you out on the trail soon.
Love to all, Sue(Quiltingranny)

flannelman
07-14-2008, 08:00 PM
May God comfort you in your time of loss. It is tough to loose a loved one but you know they are in a much better place.

QuartzCachers
07-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Ted and Sue,
I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you peace and comfort at this difficult time.
Bruce

cachemates
07-15-2008, 05:11 AM
Ted,
We are so sorry to hear about your sister. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

topkitty98
07-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Ted and Sue, I am so sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to life in this world when our loved ones leave before us. I know that your faith will help you.