PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Jacksonville, AR here. Friends wanted!

turnerfam
06-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi!
We are brand new to geocaching and looking for friends to mentor us and have fun with. My hubby is active duty air force and I'm a SAHM of 2 girls 7yrs and 5 yrs.
email me @ sarahturner06@gmail.com

GeoJeepers
06-29-2008, 08:23 AM
Welcome to a great addiction! :D We are a family of 4 from just up the road in Searcy, which is not too far away. There are plenty of great cachers from the J-ville area too, but I'll talk to the crew about putting together a trip to come to your town, there are plenty of caches we haven't found there!

jclaudii
06-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Welcome from Russellville. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have or ask us where some of the greatest caches are :). have fun!

topkitty98
07-02-2008, 11:11 PM
WELCOME! Fellow Jacksonvillian (?) here ready and at your service! I just sent you a private message. I am excited to have you around! YEAH!

topkitty98 aka Beth
>^..^<

TopSgtLawrence
07-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome from London, Arkansas

budgetman
07-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Hello eveyone. I too am new to the sport of geocaching. If any one wants to offer any advise I am all ears er eyes in this case I guess. Soon I will embark on my first adventure but first I have to learn how to use my GPS receiver. Thanks in advance for all the help :)

arkfiremedic
07-19-2009, 07:21 PM
My daughter 2ter and I cache in L.A. (Lower Arkansas) and would be happy to assist if you make it down to our part of the world. Welcome to the game- where the game is not the fun part, the fun part comes in meeting all sorts of great people from the state I love.

gingerose
07-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Welcome!!!! We are always glad to have newbies.
I'm from the Hot Springs area. If you need anything just hollar.

MathSeeker
07-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Turnerfam and Budgetman I am from Jacksonville and would love to go geocaching with either one of you or assist in any way I can. Geocaching is the best sport around. I am addicted to it. Feel free to contact me.
Judy

likestocanoe
07-22-2009, 04:46 PM
A very big welcome to you and your family. We are likestocanoe and live in Crystal Springs which is just West of Hot Springs. We are a little ways physically from you guys, but just an email or call away. If we can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We, as well as many other cachers in the Hot Springs area, have a number of kid friendly caches in our area. If you can get over in our "neck of the woods" we are betting that your girls would have a ball. We take our grandkids caches, and they love it.

Welcome..... welcome..... welcome.....

Jim and Sandy, and Tanner (the Cocker Spaniel) of the
likestocanoe gang

Ashallond
07-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Well, I'm over in Fort Smith, have a (almost) 2 year old girl, and am a bit farther away from everyone else to you.

But I'll still say hi.

Josh

edieo
07-30-2009, 03:50 AM
Hello I'd like to say welcome to you both it's a great game and you couldn't find better friends I'm from Chickalah ,close to Russelville if I can be of any help just shout me a email .. :D

flannelman
08-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Welcome from Jessieville!! The north of Hot Springs area. Have a question just ask. My advice for now....lots of bug spray and lots of water!

Reoteottetarf
08-15-2009, 03:52 AM
Greetings am just going to post to make my first post on this website and wanted to say hello and that I really like browsing this site.

MathSeeker
08-15-2009, 05:26 AM
Welcome! Where are you located?

agriscinc
09-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Salutations and Greetings am here just posting to test out my account on this web site and wanted to say hello and that I really enjoy here.

bluesybreeze
09-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Welcome aboard turnerfam and budgetman! You are in a great town for some awesome caches and some friendly assistance. There are great cachers around there. I'm from Clarksville and geocaching is a totally awesome activity. Have fun and keep an eye out for anything out of place!

bluesybreeze
09-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Also, welcome to agriscinc and Reoteottetarf! Where do you cache? If we can be of any assistance, just shout.