PDA

View Full Version : Geocaching Publicity

rklmbl
11-01-2007, 05:54 AM
While we were in Morrilton yesterday, we saw the October 31 edition of the Petit Jean County Headlight newspaper. It had a nice article on geocaching written by AR-HICK. Also, it had a picture of the Morrilton mayor signing a proclamation making November 3 Geocaching Day in Morrilton. Legoguy and his family were also in the picture.

5beavers
11-01-2007, 08:51 PM
I seen that paper too and i must say i was really proud to hear that november third was geocaching day in morrilton!ar-hick and 4wheelin
have done an awesome job and they should be really proud! :D

Woodwalker9
11-01-2007, 09:06 PM
I certainly agree. They have done an outstanding job in the Morrilton area in both placing good quality caches and promoting the sport too. My hat is off to them both.

kevnjenn
11-09-2007, 08:32 AM
I don't know if many of you have access to it, but The Drop Zone, the base newspaper for Little Rock AFB has a good article by Jill Rohrbach, Ark Dept of Parks and Tourism, in the Travelin' Arkansas section. It is on the latest "Cache in with the Natural State" program cache at Cossatot River, GC1734K.

5beavers
11-09-2007, 03:25 PM
i saw one yesterday about that in conways paper the cabin :roll: i always get excited when i see articles in the paper on geocaching!!