PDA

View Full Version : Don't go to the Crater of Diamonds state park......

flannelman
07-06-2007, 10:09 PM
if you have kids and it has recently rained. We went down there today to cache and hunt for diamonds but the kida had other ideas. They dug for a little while but they eventually got tired of that and foud a huge mud hole and proceeded to wade through it. Well being that they are kids it wasn't long till just wading wasn't good enough. Nathan was on his belly crawling through the mud like a pig!! Back and forth, back and forth. That boy had mud from head to toe by the time we left!! You'd think a girl wouldn't be into that too much right?? HAH!!! Thats where you are wrong. Dana was rightin there with him!! I just let them go, since I really couldn't stop them anyway. Good thing we brought extra clothse!!

jclaudii
07-11-2007, 12:31 PM
I grew up close to the diamond mine and after a big rain almost everyone came out covered in mud. Sounds like you all had fun. :D

oenavigator
07-11-2007, 01:23 PM
:D

flannelman
07-12-2007, 05:29 PM
I always do carry those things when out with the kids. I have a first aid kit that stays in the truck, toilet paper too. I always have snacks in my caching bag and I keep an ice chest full in the back of the truck too.

It is more work caching with the kids but it sure is fun.