PDA

View Full Version : Military Geocachers

HercRx
05-27-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm just curious to know.....How many military geocachers do we have here? I got introduced to caching through the military and have enjoyed logging caches worldwide during my travels. What are some of the interesting places you have cached?

RugerPilot345
05-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Military geocacher checking in.......presently assigned in Northern Kuwait and have a cache setup on my camp......living large in country :? and sooooooo ready to get back to the good ole USA (Arkansas)......HOOAH!! :D

8)

Cool!! (AKA RP345)

kevnjenn
06-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Another military cacher here, just back from Iraq. Loved the combat caching, but glad to be back here caching with the kids. Hero's Cache is my favorite so far, a cache in Baghdad dedicated to the first Medal of Honor recipient of the War on Terror.

Kevin
kevnjenn

frojiles
06-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Another military cacher here, just back from Iraq. Loved the combat caching, but glad to be back here caching with the kids. Hero's Cache is my favorite so far, a cache in Baghdad dedicated to the first Medal of Honor recipient of the War on Terror.

Kevin
kevnjenn

i respect all of ya'll keep serving our country the very best that u can i think i might just make a cache here in searcy dedicated to u guys.

frojiles(kevin ray)

HercRx
06-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Good to hear there are a few more military geocachers here. I'm supposed to go over again in December but right now I have a military geocoin that needs to move onto another traveling geocacher. If you know of someone, please let me know so I can hand to hand transfer.

We should all go caching some time!

HercRX

kevnjenn
06-19-2007, 02:33 PM
HercRx,
I can give you a couple of names if you want, but best bet would be to post a note in some of the caches in the AOR and see who responds to you. I responded to several such requests while deployed and got several TBs and geocoins sent to me.