PDA

View Full Version : So I want to host a C.I.T.O. event. . .

polijn
04-13-2007, 05:31 PM
at Lake Ouachita State Park. And I was thinking about doing it May 12th, but I see that there's already a C.I.T.O. event up (GC11Q19) for the 12th by tech guy & the missus up near Batesville. But anytime in May's not too hot yet, and hopefully we'll be having nicer weather. Even Memorial Day weekend, though, unless you're tent camping, it will hard to get reservations for campsites at the park for that weekend. But there's tons of other places nearby.

I've already talked to the park's superintendent and he seemed enthusiastic about doing anything involving geocaching. I just need to pick a date. June's still pretty open too, though.

You guys got any suggestions?

flannelman
04-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Put it togather and I'm sure there will be some cachers there to help!! I'd probably not do memorial day weekend though. Might be low turnout. Just go based on the responses you get here.

cachemates
04-30-2007, 08:41 PM
We would come if at all possible.

Woodwalker9
05-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Sounds great. You can count me in.

ARWindstalker
05-02-2007, 02:33 PM
I would try to make it if you host it in June. May's a little tapped for me at the moment.

polijn
05-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Since May's here now and I'm getting no breaks at work, I'll probably go ahead and do it in June. I'll have some backup help by then at work, anyway. :D I'll keep you guys posted and let you know as soon as I've got everything down on the calendars.